3/26/13

The First Step


[whimsy]

Well. Honestly this is interesting for me, starting a blog I mean. I am not even sure what the premise of this site is. It’s not like what I have to say is really life-changing or I have some incredible insight to help you in your life adventures, because the truth is, I am still figuring out life myself.
However, God has been tugging at my heart and used this past year as a huge stage of growth in my life. Growth in my faith, growth in relationships, growth in dreams, and growth in knowledge of what kind of person I want to be. Which brings me back to this blog. I enjoy writing and documenting moments and lessons in my life, no matter how vital or simple they may seem. So rather than scribbling them in my journal, why not push myself to try something new and just put it all out here in the cyber world? It is kind of scary, but what I have learned recently is fear comes with the most meaningful/beautiful things in life.
(post to come about that lesson soon)
Hey, I can only hope you could learn something from me, or I would love it even if you just enjoy reading my posts. Or maybe you just click on the link to humor me, I don’t really care. This is actually more for me rather than for you. No offense.
Anyways, now that you are thoroughly confused, hang with me here. This could be fun. I’m excited for this new challenge of joining the blog world. Just trying to be whimsy and make moves in my life, and this is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment