3/26/13

Thankful Thursday


Today was one of those days when the Lord opened my eyes more than usual to the small, beautiful things in my ordinary day that turn out to be more than “things.” So I thought I would share some of them with you. I know you didn’t ask for them, but hopefully this will encourage you to give thanks for the things you take for granted everyday. So I guess…you’re welcome.
Today I am thankful for:
mornings that start off right. aka: with the word and a hot drink.

our cozy little (momentarily clean) kitchen. 
wool socks that are too big. 
breakfast in bed.

sweet gifts from roomz. and rainbow sprinkles.

my roomz and the way she lights up when she takes pictures.

the rare but always sweet times to play this guy.

Here’s to days when thankfulness turns everything into enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment